Thursday, July 26, 2007

BlogHer - day .5

Since the last time I updated regularly was the last conference I attended, it seems appropriate that BlogHer would cause the blogging bug to bite as well.

Nothing's really begun yet, although apparently there was a little cocktail-thingie tonight which I stumbled into. But a few business cards later, I am left with an overwhelming feeling of...belonging. Often women are credited with a greater sense of community, but it's odd to see it in the most direct sense - where a group of writers, businesspeople, entrepreneurs get into a room and manage to make it into an event as well as a networking opportunity. They want to listen and learn as well as talk about their own venture. I was excited before, I am giddy now - can't wait to see what tomorrow might bring!

No comments: